CopyrightX is described in detail in William W. Fisher III, Lessons from CopyrightX, forthcoming in Ruth Okediji, ed., Copyright Law in an Age of Limitations and Exceptions (Cambridge University Press, 2015).
Reports from several of the 2014 affiliated courses are listed below:
- Turin, Italy (affiliated with the Nexa Center for Internet & Society) Report
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (affiliated with ITSrio) Report
- Lagos, Nigeria (affiliated with the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies) Report
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (affiliated with the Institute for Information Law) Report
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (affiliated with The Open University of Tanzania and the Copyright Society of Tanzania) Report
Details concerning the genesis and pedagogy of CopyrightX, the fruits of the 2013 version, and the design of the 2014 version may be found in the 2013 Course Report.