Links to the syllabi that will be used in 2017 by the various sectors of CopyrightX are set forth below.
Links to syllabi used in previous versions of CopyrightX are set forth below.
- Harvard Law School (2016)
- Online Sections (2016)
- Harvard Law School (2015)
- Online Sections (2015)
- Affiliated Courses (2015)
- Essential US Materials (2015)
- Harvard Law School (2014)
- Online sections (2014)
- Affiliated Courses (2014)
- Turin, Italy (affiliated with Nexa Center for Internet & Society) (2014)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (affiliated with ITSrio) (2014)
- Delhi, India (affiliated with the National Law University, Delhi) (2014)
- Nairobi, Kenya (affiliated with the Kenya Copyright Board) (2014)
- Lagos, Nigeria (affiliated with the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies) (2014)
- Kampala, Uganda (affiliated with the Centre for Health, Human Rights, and Development) (2014) used the syllabus employed by the online sections and also referred to the Uganda law on copyright.
- Nairobi, Kenya (affiliated with Kenyatta University School of Law) (2014) used the section syllabus, supplemented by Kenyan cases and sections from the Kenyan Copyright Act.
Last Revised: January 11, 2017